Sunday, May 8, 2011

Personal, Graph, Interests
Some cool Personal images:

Personal Interests Graph





Personal


Image by A. Belani

VIEW / SAVE FULL-SIZE IMAGE: img167.imageshack.us/img167/1996/interestsgraph.png

This is a simple graph showing my personal and professional interests, and shows the connections between them. Only non-trivial and non-secretive interests are listed, with only those connections present that are personally meaningful to me. Each interest corresponds to a valid Wikipedia article name.

Unfortunately, Flickr reduced the quality of the image by a great extent during the upload process, making it essentially worthless, even when viewed in original size. This is why I posted the link above to view it in full-size.

I found it interesting that my interests would have connections with each other.

I considered the entire task to be somewhat pointless. The only reason why I did it is because I felt distracted enough to not be able to work on anything else until I did it.

I can use many paragraphs to discuss patterns evident in the graph, but I'll leave those for the interested viewer to explore.

2009-03-18

Personal preference

Personal


Image by kevindooley

This sign caught my eye right as I was starting my drive down Apache/Main in Mesa. It wasn't until after I looked at it for a while on my computer screen that I figured out what kind of store it was...

Some people love to plan the perfect picture and execute. I like to plan the perfect random process and get surprised by what emerges. When I started digging into this picture I found all sorts of fun things, which I have annotated above. (Explore)

Personal Identity System

Personal


Image by Jaime Guadagni

I developed this logo for my personal identity system. I chose to combine the chiseled blackletter typeface, Blackwick, with sharp circular curves that reach out and defend the letters, as if encased in razor wire. The effect is sharp yet classic.

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Personal:

Holy Bible, Personal Compact NLT (New Life Bible) ...
The Art Of Date Selection : Personal Date Selection For Personal Activities and Endeavours Reviews ...
Utah business impacted by Japanese quake ...
ACE Personal Trainer, Master the Manual: A Study Guide to Accompany the Ace Personal Trainer Manual ...
Fitness is Much More Than Physical; Discover & Nourish Your Personal Truths Through Fitness of Body, Mind, & Spirit ...
Living in the Light: A Guide to Personal and Planetary Transformation Reviews ...
The 7 Steps to Personal Power: Creating Opportunities Within ...
Life Application Study Bible, Personal Size (New Living Translation) ...
Mark Anthony’s Personal Fitness ...
How to Write Your Personal & Family History: A Resource Manual ...
Graph:

I Love Baskets 1 Needlepoint Cross Stitch Sampler Graph Craft Pamphlet (JL236) Reviews ...
Juhan’s 2008 Career Graph ...
Interests:

The Science of Passionate Interests: An Introduction to Gabriel Tarde’s Economic Anthropology ...
Reality Rules!: A Guide to Teen Nonfiction Reading Interests (Genreflecting Advisory Series) ...
What type of Digital Camera should I buy? ...
Where should i travel to in China for more traditional historical interests? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment